Home > Downloads > PDF Sales Literature
You may print or distribute these files electronically by any means under the terms of our license agreement,
providing that the Castle logo remains intact.
Step 1: Download the Editing Software
In order to edit the PDF files you will need a vector editing programme, such as Adobe Illustrator, or Inkscape, a free but very powerful editing tool.
With Inkscape you can add your company logo image and insert your company address and contact details, using whatever fonts are on your system.
Step 2: Download the Source Files
Front Page (AI Format for Inkscape)
Back Page (PDF Format for Adobe Illustrator)
Step 3: Get Creative
Open the source file in your editing software, and you can now add your logo image and insert your contact details.
Here is a quick tutorial on using Inkscape:
1) Open the Front Page
2) Use the magnify tool to zoom into the image
3) To import your company logo image, go to File -> Import
4) Click on the arrows on the outside of the imported image to scale your image to the correct size. You can move the image just by clicking and holding down your mousebutton on the inside of the image. Release the button when it is in the correct location.
5) To add text, use the text tool
Click where on the page you wish to insert the text, and start typing.
You can change the size and typeface of the text by using the drop down menus at the top of the page.
6) When you're happy with your document, go to File -> Save As.
Select the PDF type, and type in a name for your document, followed by .pdf